Amazon Pinpoint is an AWS service that you can use to engage with your customers across multiple messaging channels. Amazon Pinpoint can send push notifications, in-app notifications, emails, text messages, voice messages, and messages over custom channels. It includes segmentation, campaign, and journey features that help you send the right message to the right customer at the right time over the right channel. Amazon Pinpoint is available in several AWS Regions in North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
You need to make sure that:
- You or the user configuring AWS Pinpoint have administrative access to the console/application.
Remember DLH.io securely connects to your AWS Pinpoint instance using bank-grade security.
Using the connection form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your target cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Select from the Region dropdown the region where your AWS Pinpoint instance resides.
- Enter in the Access Key field, a valid access key for your account
- Enter in the Secret Key field, a valid secret key for your account
- Click the Authorize Your Account button to verify your connection. You should see a successful connection message if all information entered is valid.