Employee Pay Summary - manually changed records (cloned)
There are situations where a person has issues punching a clock and the time recorded in Ceridian needs to be manually adjusted. It's possible these adjustments are made by a manager in Ceridian several days later.
By default, a Sync Bridge replicates the last 30 days worth of Employee Pay Summary records.
When this situation occurs, Ceridian does not provide a field in their API to indicate that a punch has changed and provides the updated record as a new record in the API. To account for this situation a Transformation needs to be created in DataLakeHouse.io in order to mark the __DLH_IS_DELETED flag to TRUE.
- Login into DataLakeHouse.io and click on Transformations
- Select the option for PRE-SQL
- Enter a PRE-SQL update statement such as this one below and then save the transformation
After you've entered the Pre-SQL logic:
- Complete the remainder of the required fields
- Save the transformation form
Next time the bridge runs and completes a load for the EMPLOYEE_PAY_SUMMARY table your transformation and the update statement will run prior to loading the data into your target schema.