Flat files such as txt, csv, and standard Excel (xls, xlsx) formats are not going to disappear. We still love them and so do you. On the occasion use DLH.io to upload and synchronization of files into your cloud data warehouse destination of choice.
DLH.io provides this connector as a direct way to work with data files as a source to be loaded into several destinations of your choice.
- Access to your files in order to be uploaded and processed
- Maximum file size: 20MB
No credentials should be necessary to access the files and they should not be password protected in any way
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your target cloud warehouse destination database where you wish to land the data.
- Click the Save button which will save the connection and return you to select this connection from the list to begin the upload process.
- From the form click the Upload File(s) button. Select the file(s) you wish to upload.
- Note: there is a limit on the number of files per connector, so select on the file(s) required and then adjust later. If you need to source a large number of flat files, please use one of the other cloud based file folder connectors.
- Once the files have uploaded they should appear towards the bottom of the connector. You cannot edit this files but they can be overwritten by upload the file with the same name again.