Google Play, also known as the Google Play Store and formerly Android Market, is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. The platform offers consumers millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more.
- Access to your Google Play account console (typically an Owner or Administrator of your Google Play account)
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your Google Play account.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Enter your bucket ID in the Bucket field.
- To get this, Log in to your Google Play Console. Then from the reports section Click Copy Cloud Storage URI. From the copied URI find your bucket ID. For example, if the URI is gs://pubsite_prod_rev_0125652565256221/reviews/, your bucket ID is pubsite_prod_rev_0125652565256221.
If any issues occur with the authorization simply return to the sources page in DataLakeHouse.io, edit the source details and click the Save & Test or Authorize Your Account or Re-Authorize Account button to confirm connectivity. If any issues persist please contact our support team via the DataLakeHouse.io Support Portal.