As the weather heats up here in the south, our dev team has been cranking out more and more of the connectors you need to centralize your data. Speaking of heat, we're now offering a Source Connector from Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage!
- Our Ceridian Dayforce Source Connector now handles loading millions of historical Employee Punches in a more streamlined approach which makes historical analysis easier
- Updates to connection authorization flow
- Teradata Vantage
- Trued up support for all SaaS-based source connectors to BigQuery
- All prebuilt dashboards are now available in Microsoft Power BI
- A prebuilt data model and dashboard available for staffing and recruiting firms that combines wireless call data sources, staffing data, and web conference data sources
- Updates to dashboards based on customer feedback
- Reverse Terraform for Snowflake is a new feature introduced in the latest release.
- With this capability, users can now generate Terraform resource scripts from an existing Snowflake environment and enable the maintenance of Snowflake infrastructure as code.
- This feature simplifies the management and replication of Snowflake environments by providing a streamlined process to recreate Snowflake resources using Terraform.
- By leveraging the power of infrastructure as code under terraform, users can easily version control, share, and reproduce Snowflake environments, enhancing collaboration and ensuring consistent deployments across different environments.
- Updates to notifications and release of instructional videos
- Transformations now support PreSQL which provides the ability to add SQL to Sync Bridge processing that will run when during each run