Restaurant365 is the leading all-in-one software for restaurants serving small business, multi-location, franchise, and enterprise operators. Increase sales, control food costs, and optimize labor with:
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and budgeting software for restaurants - See and manage your tailored chart of accounts, P&L, income statement, and financial transactions.
- A restaurant inventory management system - Drive profit with food cost and inventory control, labor, and scheduling.
- Payroll for restaurants - Hire, onboard, pay, and retain restaurant workers.
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your Restaurant365 account. Using the form in the DataLakeHouse.io portal after selecting this source connector, please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection that is unique in the Name/Alias field
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your target cloud warehouse destination database where you wish to land the data.
- Enter in the Account Id field, the name of your company or account name that is used in the URL of your Restaurant365 port:
- For example, if in the address bar of your browser the URL indicates, https://myrestuarant.restaurant365.com, then myrestaurant will be your uniqe company/restaurant Account Id. Enter that value in this field.
- Enter in the User field, the username of a user that has access to the Restaurant365 API (and/or OData API) and that can also login to the Restaurant365 portal.
- Enter in the Password field, the password creential for the user
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will verify your credentials and attempt to make the connection.