SalesLoft is a uniquely positioned Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that drives operational efficiency for marketing, sales, and service teams to collaborate on customer success. DLH.io connects to SalesLoft to help customers accelerate the single source of truth management of your company’s relationships and interactions.
Connecting to SalesLoft, you need to make sure that:
- You have access to retrieve metadata from your SalesLoft account
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your SalesLoft instance by redirecting you to the SalesLoft portal for you to sign in via SalesLoft login. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will transport you to the Salesloft login, where you will enter your Salesloft account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirected back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection.
This section provides information on how data is replicated, at what frequency and which replication/synchronization details are worth noting from DLH.io.
Replication Frequency Configurations
Default Replication Frequency
1 Hour (lower on Business Critical plan)
The following types of replication happen between this source and your target destination cloud data warehouse of choice when a Sync Bridge runs:
- Historical Data Load (also First Time Sync)
- Occurs during the first/initial data sync of the sync bridge pipeline and any time you need to or are requested to conduct a historical re-sync process for your data.
- Here, DLH.io ingests all available data for the objects/tables you've selected or are available to you from the source based on your authentication access on that source.
- This can take a relative elongated time to retrieve all data from the source and replicated to the target, as the name suggest it is retrieval all data, so if the source contains large amounts of data even in our parallel processing capability a customer could expect more than an hour for large data system. If there are any concerns that a historical load or first time sync has not completed within a reasonable amount of time please contact DLH.io Support.
- Incremental (aka Deltas) Data Load
- After a first time synchronization/replication or a historical data load, all subsequent processes of replicating the data for a Sync Bridge (source to target) are referred to as delta or incremental loads
- Here, DLH.io captures the latest/newest records and/or events and any changes/updates to existing records and/or events in the source connector based on the frequency set in the Sync Bridge.
If any issues occur with the authorization simply return to the sources page in DataLakeHouse.io, edit the source details and click the Save & Test or Authorize Your Account or Re-Authorize Account button to confirm connectivity. If any issues persist please contact our support team via the DataLakeHouse.io Support Portal.