Square.com is a payment platform that gives every business an easier way to accept credit cards. It is a larger payment that includes customer loyalty software, inventory management, and credit card processing. Square is very popular in restaurant and retail by providing its merchants with a POS / Kiosk capability to transact will large enterprise functionality in a small footprint.
Our Square Marketplace connector is the #1 data warehouse and analytics connector for Square merchants to get quick access to their data for fast insights and data integration they never thought was possible.
Connecting to Square, you need to make sure that:
- You have access to the Square Marketplace
- You have access to metadata and can subscribe to Square Marketplace vendors
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your Square instance by redirecting you to the Square portal for you to sign in via Square login. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection that is unique in the 'Name/Alias' field
- Enter a unique target schema name for your Snowflake data cloud destination in the 'Target Schema Prefix' where you wish to land the data.
- Click the 'Authorize Your Account' button which will transport the page to the Square login, where you will enter your Square account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirect back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection of your source.
If any issues occur with the Square authorization, simply return to the sources page in DataLakeHouse.io, edit this source and click the 'Authorize Your Account' or 'Re-Authorize Your Account' button. If any issues persist please contact our support team via the DataLakeHouse Support Portal.
If you are looking to use a key, instead of using your sign in credentials (required for the Square Marketplace) then please use the basic Square Connector.