What is a Source Connection?
Source connections are either SaaS applications, spreadsheets, or Databases (NoSQL, RDBMS, etc.) .
DataLakeHouse is the only full-modern-data-stack platform that focuses on Business Value pipelines to analytics. Pick an application such as Salesforce, QuickBooks, McLeod Software, Aloha POS, Optimum HR, etc. (See all Source Connectors) and our opinionated analytics to get insights 90% faster than building custom pipelines.
Currently Available Source Connectors:
- Aloha POS
- Ceridian Dayforce
- DoorDash for Work (beta)
- Facebook Ads
- McLeod Transportation
- NetSuite (Oracle NetSuite)
- Optimum HR
- Square Marketplace
- MongoDB (Sharded)
- Aiven.io MySQL
- Aiven.io PostgreSQL
- SQL Server
- Login and select the desired Source and enter in the appropriate details
- Follow the appropriate instructions for the connector specific form
- Click either Authorize Connection or Save & Test depending on the connector to ensure the connection is correctly made or authenticated
- Then start using the connector by creating a