Beans Route is one of the first delivery, dispatch, and routing management systems to feature timesheets and scheduling. The platform increases driver's stops per hour with routing, optimization, and precise apartment directions, and enables users to manage any size delivery team.
- Access to your Beans Route Dispatch Manager and API Manager (typically an Owner or Administrator of your Beans Route account)
In your Beans Route account, access the dispatch manager
- Navigate to the Settings > API Console from the dropdown menu in the page header menu of the web page portal
- Click on the Create New Key button
- In the Create New Key popup window, set the following values for the options available:
- Check the Web option checkbox for the Platform option
- Enter DataLakeHouse.io for the value in the Key Name field
- Select the Everything including unverified data option in the other dropdown menu
- Click on Create Key to save and create the new API key
- After creating the new key you will be able to retrieve the API key value. If it is not shown please refresh this API Key page, and the key should show in the listing on the page. Click the eye icon to reveal the key value.
- NOTE: the API Key is the cryptic looking string value. If there is any word such as "Basic " in front of it, please ignore, and now copy the API Key and save it in a safe place so that you can provide it to either DataLakeHouse.io support or your customer success team for onboarding or for the self-service step when you create your Beans Route connection in DataLakeHouse.io.
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your account instance by securely using your API key on your behalf, using TLS AES-256 encryption, and only accesses read-only functionality.
Using the source connector form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your data cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Enter in the API Key field, the value from your API Keys area of your account.
- Do NOT enter the "Basic " prefix for the API Key. Only enter the long cryptic looking string of characters which is your actual API Key
- After the successful connection click on the Create a Sync Bridge option to point to your target destination in order to begin the synchronization/replication of data.