DataLakeHouse.io provides the best data synchronization process from BILL, formerly Bill.com, into your Data Warehouse or Data Lake Storage so that you can integrate your other financial and operational sources for an enterprise view of your organization.
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your BILL account instance by redirecting you to the BILL portal for you to sign in and authenticate your account. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Connecting to BILL, you need to make sure that:
- You have access to retrieve metadata from your BILL account
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the 'Name/Alias' field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix' field, a name that will be unique in your data cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Select the BILL Envrionment
- Enter your Organization ID from BILL. It will start with 008 and contain 20 characters. Follow these steps to obtain your Organization ID from BILL.
- In order to access your Production account you will need to connect one time to the Sandbox API using the Org ID and then make a request to your BILL Account Manager so they authorize the Org Id for Production access.
- In order to access your Production BILL account you will need to connect one time to the BILL Sandbox API using the Org ID and then make a request to your BILL Account Manager so they authorize the Org Id for Production access.
- The Production authorization can only be performed by BILL support.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will transport you to the BILL login, where you will login with your account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirected back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection.
The following BILL entities are replicated to your target destination. These are the table names you will see:
When the error message below appears this indicates that the username or password entered is incorrect. Please retype the credentials ensuring they are accurate
This error indicates that the Org ID that was entered is incorrect. The Org Id must start with 008 and is 20 characters in length.