ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ
ConnectWise CPQ™ (formerly known as Sell), you can significantly accelerate your sales process, streamlining it from the initial quote to obtaining the customer's signature. This platform offers complete transparency and accountability throughout the entire sales journey. With ConnectWise CPQ™, you can effortlessly create professional and standardized quotes and proposals by leveraging customizable templates. Replicate your ConnectWise data to your Cloud data waresehouse in order to combine this data with other sources in order to unlock new insights such as customer 360, marketing campaign effectiveness and using AI to help Sales Reps identify what products/services they should be selling to their customers.
Connecting to ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ, you need to make sure that:
- You or the user configuring ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ has administrative access to the cloud based application.
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ system. Using the form in the DataLakeHouse.io portal after selecting this source connector, please complete the following basic steps:
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the 'Name/Alias' field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix' field, a name that will be unique in your target cloud warehouse destination database where you wish to land the data.
- Enter the 'Host URL' for this ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ API integration
- Enter the 'Access Key' for this ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ API integration
- If you do not know your access key please go to the Step 1: Find your Access Key
- Enter the 'Public Key' for this ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ API integration
- Enter the 'Private Key' credential for this ConnectWise - Sell/CPQ API integration
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will save the connection.
The following steps explains how to generate the API keys required to connect to ConnectWise Sell/CPQ.
- To find your Access Key, log into ConnectWise Sell and find your Access Key within the URL.
Please note: When accessing ConnectWise Sell, log in directly to ConnectWise Sell and avoid accessing it through the ConnectWise Manage (CWM) Portal.
- Your Access Key includes your subdomain followed by an underscore and the word "azure" e.g. accesskey=subdomain_azure
- Keep this information handy for a later step.
API keys are used for authentication with the API. Authentication with a username and password is notallowed. To create your API Keys follow the following steps:
- Go to Settings
- Now click on the Organization Setup tab
- Find 'API Keys'
- Now click on the 'Add' button on the top right of the screen