Dayforce Reports to Data Warehouse Target
Any of your Ceridian Dayforce reports can be configured to be part of the data feed (aka replication) to your targeted data warehouse of choice.
DLH.io does this by conncting to your Ceridian Dayforce source connector and you will see available Dayforce reports underneath your list of tables/entities that are available to be replicated.
In order for your Dayforce reports to be replicated as-is from your Dayforce account you need to update each report you wish to replicate in your Dayforce account so that:
- The report is accessible by the user you used to create your DLH.io Dayforce source connection
- The user you used to create your DLH.io Dayforce source connection has security access to the report category
- The report is of type V2
- The Report Integration Name is prefixed with DLH_ otherwise the report will not be found by DLH.io. For example, a report named Executives_Pay_Summary must have a name and an integration name of DLH_Executives_Pay_Summary
- To access any Ceridian report, make sure access to the Report Library feature is granted to the Ceridian role used in System Admin > Roles > Features tab within Ceridian.
- If the report is attached to a Report Category, access to this category also needs to be granted in the feature screen.
- In this example, access to the Compensation Management category is granted to access the Compensations Cycle report that is attached to the Compensation Management category
If the report is still not showing in DataLakeHouse.io, read more about this access via the following shared document, How to Configure Ceridian Dayforce Reports in DLH.io
Ceridian set throttle limits for getting data from reports to 10 reports per second up to 50 reports per hour. Once the throttle threshold is met the DataLakeHouse.io Sync Bridge will pause an hour and continue the Sync Bridge. In other terms, you can replicate up to 50 reports from Ceridian to your Target Connection before the Sync Bridge will need to pause for one hour before continuing with data replication.
- Details on Ceridian API throttle limits
Also, keep in mind the amount of records on each report will also impact throttle limits.