NetSuite (Oracle NetSuite)
NetSuite is the first online financials and ERP platform with tens of thousands of customers that enables an efficient and robust feature-set to run the core of the business. With all of the financial and operational data, transactions, customer, product, and inventory information it is imperative that NetSuite customer have flexible access to all of the current and historical data available to key data workers in their organization that can help you make better decisions to increase revenue, save costs, etc. and you're going to need a way to synchronize that data to a warehouse in order to democratize access to enrich the NetSuite data with other operational or marketing information. And that's where our NetSuite connector comes in.
NetSuite Connector Pre-Requisites
Connecting to NetSuite, you need to make sure that:
- You'll need your Account Id (the id of your store provided to you by NetSuite)
- You'll need the ability to sign in to your NetSuite account (usually a user with admin role privileges)
Instructions (Basic Connection Setup)
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your NetSuite account instance and does not store your password or credentials.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection that is unique in the 'Name/Alias' field
- Enter a unique target schema name for your cloud warehouse destination in the 'Target Schema Prefix' where you wish to land the data
- Enter your NetSuite account name in the Account Name field
- Click the 'Authorize Your Account' button which will transport the page to the NetSuite login, where you will enter your NetSuite account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirect back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection of your source.
If any issues occur with the NetSuite authorization, simply return to the sources page in DataLakeHouse.io, edit this source and click the 'Authorize Your Account' or 'Re-Authorize Your Account' button. If any issues persist please contact our support team via the DataLakeHouse Support Portal.