MindBody's platform has fueled the boom of the boutique wellness revolution and continues to foster the growth of the global wellness industry through its software, thought leadership, and unique features. DLH.io connects to MindBody to help consolidate data from this platform with other data used in an organization in order to gain a holistic view of all operations capability to make better data driven decisions.
Connecting to MindBody, you need to make sure that:
- You have administrative access to your MindBody account
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your MindBody instance by redirecting you to the MindBody portal for you to sign in via MindBody login. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your target destination where you wish to integrate the data.
- Enter your api key from your MindBody account in the API Key field
- Enter your Site Id as provided by your Mindbody account in the Site Id field
- Enter the username of an administrator in the User field
- Enter the password credential for the user in the Password field
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will transport you to the MindBody login, where you will enter your account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirected back to the DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection.
The following entities are replicated by defualt to your Target Connection. These are the table names you will see in your Target Connection or available to your target integration. If you believe any entities/tables are missing please open a ticket with Customer Support:
- View a list of entities after creating a connection in DLH.io for the most up-to-date list