DataLakeHouse.io integrates with PagerDuty to provide notifications for system alerts, completion of sync bridge pipelines, and other notifications originating from DataLakeHouse.io. Follow the steps below to configure the integration.
- Navigate to the My Account Profile page for your Organization and click on Notifications tab.
- In the PagerDuty Integration area enter your API Key found within your PagerDuty account.
- Select the appropriate Service Channel for the messages from DLH.io to be sent to in your PagerDuty account.
- Click the Save button to confirm the option
- You should now start receiving alerts notifications on your PagerDuty account as they are surfaced through DLH.io
Organization level events like when a new connector is created or a Sync Bridge completes will create general notifications. These are not necesarily alerts but perhaps informative communications and can be seen by clicking on the Alerts link from the left panel
Nofications are sent to existing PagerDuty channel belonging to your company. Thus, the integration requires at least one person to set up the notification integration at your company level for your DLH.io organization. Once the one person who sets up the notification integration for your company has done so, their profile will hold the access to make any changes (modify or remove) the integration from the organization's notification profile.
Currently DLH.io only supports one alerting profile (either Slack or PagerDuty) where Slack would always be the primary meaning if Slack notifications are enabled and the PagerDuty then notifications will only sent to Slack. You should disable one of the integrations and only maintain one notification integration.