Zendesk Sell CRM is the customer centric management tool for managing customer interactions related to sales, marketing, and services. Structured with the powerfully proven architecture and convenience of Zendesk, the Zendesk Sell CRM platform packs a robust capability that works for almost every organization's needs.
Connecting to Zendesk Sell, you need to make sure that:
- You have access to an administrative account to otherize third party integrations
- You have the ability to sign in to your Zendesk Sell account
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your account with bank grade security.
Using the form for this connection please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the 'Name/Alias' field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix' field, a name that will be unique in your cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will test your connection to the source and verify the credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be able to see a successful connection is made.
If any issues occur with the authorization simply return to the sources page in DataLakeHouse.io, edit the source details and click the Save & Test or Authorize Your Account or Re-Authorize Account button to confirm connectivity. If any issues persist please contact our support team via the DataLakeHouse.io Support Portal.