Zendesk Support has become a leader in incident managing support for customer interactions, help desk, and support documentation. Use DLH.io to synchronize and consolidate data related to your Zendesk Support Help Center to drive deeper insights about your holistic view of the organization.
Connecting to Zendesk, you need to make sure that:
- You have access to an administrative account to authorize third party integrations
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your account with bank grade security.
Using the form for this connection please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Enter in the Domain field, a name that will be unique in your cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Domain is the beginning of your URL before .zendesk.com, e.g. for xyz.zendesk.com the domain name is xyz
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will test your connection to the source and verify the credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be able to see a successful connection is made.