Zoom is a collaboration meeting application used by thousands of customers around the world.
Connecting to Zoom, you need to make sure that:
- You or the user configuring Zoom have administrative access to the Zoom cloud based application.
Instructions (Basic Connection Setup)
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your Zoom instance by redirecting you to the Zoom portal for you to sign in via Zoom's login. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the 'Name/Alias' field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix' field, a name that will be unique in your Snowflake data cloud destination database where you wish to land the data.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will transport you to the Xero login, where you will enter your Zoom account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirected back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection.
If any issues occur with the Zoom authorization, simply return to the sources page in DataLakeHouse.io, edit this source and click the 'Authorize Your Account' or 'Re-Authorize Your Account' button. If any issues persist please see the info below or contact our support team via the DataLakeHouse Support Portal.
Error Message: You cannot authorize DataLakeHouse
- If you do not have the proper permission, the following message will appear when you Authorize your Source Connection. Go to your Roles in Zoom and set the appropriate settings to allow View access.
Updated 04 May 2023
Did this page help you?