DataLakeHouse.io provides the best data synchronization process from Lever.co, also known as just Lever, into your Data Warehouse or Data Lake Storage so that you can integrate your other data and operational systems for an enterprise view of your organization.
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your Lever account instance by redirecting you to the Lever portal for you to sign in and authenticate your account. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Connecting to Lever, you need to make sure that:
- You have access to retrieve metadata from your Lever account with SuperAdmin permissions
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the 'Name/Alias' field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix' field, a name that will be unique in your data cloud destination where you wish to land the data.
- Select the Lever Envrionment
- Use this option is the default. It should be used in just about every case.
- This environment may not be available to you but maybe available if there is a support issue. Only use when working with the support team on issues.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will transport you to the Lever login, where you will login with your account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirected back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection.
The following Lever entities are available to be replicated to your target destination. These are the table names you will see:
When the error message below appears this indicates that the username or password entered is incorrect. Please retype the credentials ensuring they are accurate
This error indicates that the Org ID that was entered is incorrect.
This error indicates that the user you are authorizing your Lever account with does NOT have the correct SuperAdmin permission and your administrator or the Lever support team needs to assign the SuperAdmin permission in order for the authorization connection to succeed.