TriNet offers firms comprehensive HR solutions in one location, including payroll, benefits, risk management, and compliance.
TriNet is a complete HRIS solution that helps organizations transform every core area of HCM including Continuous payroll, workforce management, benefits, talent management, and more.
DataLakeHouse.io provides the best data synchronization process from TriNet into your Data Warehouse or Data Lake Storage so that you can integrate your other financial and operational sources for an enterprise view of your organization.
DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your Trinet system. Using the form in the DataLakeHouse.io portal please complete the following steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the 'Name/Alias' field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the 'Target Schema Prefix' field, a name that will be unique in your cloud warehouse destination database where you wish to replicate the data.
- Enter the 'Company Id' for your company information you are retrieving.
- The value of Company ID may be in the format of mycompanyname and will be unique to each of your TriNet environments
- Enter the 'User' for this TriNet api integration
- It's a best practice to create a service account in your TriNet environment that has access to all API entities. You can control access to the individual entities and columns within DataLakeHouse.io that you want replicated into your Target Connection.
- Ensure you have enabled all read access to all TriNet entities in your API configuration
- Enter the 'Password' credential for this api integration
- Select the 'Environment' of TriNet - once the Connection is saved this value cannot be changed. Create a new Source Connector if a different Environment is desired.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will save the connection.