SurveyMonkey is a user-friendly polling, survey, and voting tool used by thousands of customers to gain insight on from cohorts on everything from customer satisfaction to PTA meeting topics. DLH.io connects to SurveyMoney to help consolidate data from this platform with other data used in an organization in order to gain a holistic view of all operations capability to make better data driven decisions.
Connecting to SurveyMonkey, you need to make sure that:
- You have administrative access to your SurveyMonkey account
Remember DataLakeHouse.io securely connects to your SurveyMonkey instance by redirecting you to the SurveyMonkey portal for you to sign in via SurveyMonkey login. DataLakeHouse.io does not capture or store your password/credentials.
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your target destination where you wish to integrate the data.
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will transport you to the SurveyMonkey login, where you will enter your SurveyMonkey account credentials. Once your credentials are accepted you will be automatically redirected back to this DataLakeHouse.io portal and you should be able to see a successful connection.
The following entities are replicated by defualt to your Target Connection. These are the table names you will see in your Target Connection or available to your target integration. If you believe any entities/tables are missing please open a ticket with Customer Support:
- View a list of entities after creating a connection in DLH.io for the most up-to-date list