HiBob is a modern Human Resources (HR) platform that provides out-of-the-box onboarding, workflows, performance management, and compensation management to integrations with leading payroll providers and more—Bob’s breadth of core HR functionally gives your team everything needed to operate efficiently
Connecting to HiBob, you need to make sure that:
- You or the user configuring HiBob have administrative access
Using the form please complete the following basic steps:
- Enter a Name or Alias for this connection, in the Name/Alias field, that is unique from other connectors.
- Enter in the Target Schema Prefix field, a name that will be unique in your target/destination where you wish to land or integrate the data.
- Select an Environment (default and always choose 'Production')
- Always choose Production option unless instructed by DLH.io support
- Enter the API Token credential from your account in the API Token field
- Click the Authorize Your Account button which will confirm your account credentials and save and test your connection.
The following entities are replicated by defualt to your Target Connection. These are the table names you will see in your Target Connection. If you believe any entities/tables are missing please open a ticket with Customer Support:
- View list of entities after creating a connection for the most up-to-date list