The Data Cloud, aka "Snowflake", is accessible to you as both a source and a target. Snowflake is the Data Warehousing platform that enables massive compute and storage separation for robust data workload processing and consumption.
As a data governed invention machine it solves many of the problems with modern data complexity and growth. It is the perfect destination for the majority of workloads most companies would fathom. As such DataLakeHouse.io (DLH.io) as a Snowflake partner is delighted to offer Snowflake as a target destination for synchronizing your data to enable your data driven and data democratization journey; also as a source to enable Data Catalog and Snowflake Management capabilities to allow your organization to use more of the Snowflake features you're paying for but probably not benefiting from.
DLH.io has three types of Snowflake connectors for various use cases:
- Snowflake Terraform
- Enables usage of the Reverse Terraform Snowflake (RTS) functionality native only to DLH.io.
- This is found under the "Source" connectors list of connectors.
- Snowflake as a Source/Management
- Provides a connector to Snowflake that has more administrative privileges on your Snowflake account which enables features such as Object Tagging in the DLH.io Simple Data Catalog (SDC)
- Snowflake as a Target
- This is the standard Snowflake target destination connector which must be created and linked to a Sync Bridge along with a source connector.